September was packed with travel, meaning it was a fun-filled month, but it completely flew by. Pretty hard to believe it's October already! (Captions read clockwise, starting from upper left)
|1. Quick trip to LA means I get to see one of my best friends from high school and|
her super cute apartment. Love this vintage stairway.
2. My friend Allison is an amazing artist. Very Black Swan.
3. Bella, Allison's adorable pup.
4. Another AB original.
|1. Stopped by Diddy Reese for old time's sake! Still dirt cheap. Still delicious.|
2. Missed you, Bruin Bear.
3. Visiting UCLA made me super nostalgic. Royce Hall, lookin fabulous as ever.
4. My friend Anupreet's new pug, Princess!
|1. Persian wedding time! The beautiful Sofreh.|
2. Pop of color!
3. Off to Gualala, a sleepy little beach town about a 3 hr drive north of SF.
4. Headin up the Golden Gate Bridge to spend the weekend with my fam.
|1. Amazing view from the house my fam rented in Gualala.|
2. Sunset in Sea Ranch.
3. Gorgeous! Can I move here??
4. My dad went diving for abalone. In. Cred. Ible.
|1. Hopped on a red-eye to DC and got to explore a bit! First stop, Lincoln Memorial.|
2. Chillin at the capitol
3. Washington Monument
4. Feeling very Night at the Museum. @ the Natural History Museum
|1 and 2. Palace of Fine Arts|
3. Playing at the Exploratorium
4. This was actually a double rainbow, but it wouldn't fit in the frame. It was amazing!