Our home is in need of a massive spring cleaning and to be honest, so is my beauty drawer. I’m breathing some new life into my beauty routine by adding some all-natural products. Here are the natural beauty products I'm revamping my beauty drawer with (bonus, for $40!):
1. Attitude Shampoo and Conditioner. This duo is gentle on your hair, and made with worry-free ingredients.
2. Acure Brightening Facial Scrub. This scrub is a nice exfoliant, and while it sounds a bit hippy-dippy (organic sea kelp and dehydrated lemon peel?), I really enjoy using this scrub at night before bed.
3. Pacifica Natural Mineral Eyeshadow. Three pretty neutral colors in one palette, infused with coconut water for a creamy finish.
4. Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes. These are perfect to freshen up before I go back to work after my noon barre class. And they smell amazing. As in, I need to use all of my self-control not to lick them, amazing.
5. Pacifica Lip Tint and Burt’s Bees. This one is a two-fer, for the lips. Burt’s Bees is an oldie but a goodie in my beauty bag, and it’s one of the only lip balms that really moisturizes my lips, without leaving a weird, unsightly film after a while. The Pacifica lip tint adds just a hint of color.
How are you revamping your beauty bag for spring?
Find your style @targetstyle.